9.11.2005

Too Much Homework...

Friday was our first home game. We won 41 to 14! Or something like that...the other team didn’t score ‘til the last half of the game...it was pretty sad...but since it was a home game, it was a pre-game performance with the band. Oh, it was so much better than the half-time performance during the first football game! My brain doesn’t function under the bright lights, since during practice we only have lights at the back sideline, and since the pre-game is before it gets really dark, I don’t have to worry about it.

Also, earlier today, the Tok’ra and I preformed with the orchestra at my mom’s church. The choir sang while we played “Welcome, Welcome”, and we played “From Many Voices” without voices. I think we did well. The music, in my point of view, was much easier then the marching band music, but it was still fun to perform. I do wish we didn’t have to do it twice because it took away from homework time and I’ve got TONS of it this weekend. Also, yesterday we spend the morning taking band photos and most of the afternoon having a mini band camp. And today, with the orchestra performance and the long two-hour Girl Scout meeting (which takes an hour to drive to) I don’t have much time for homework, either…

Which reminds me...I’ll have to get back to that...

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

The new church orchestra sounded great! It really added to the service.

It was a horribly busy weekend for you. But I'm having trouble remembering an unbusy one that you've had.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'm getting more and more sure there's a kiddie C living in your closet doing some the work you and Tok'ra have. I won't tell anyone, though.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Don't worry, be happy!

:-*

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home