8.23.2005

Water? What Water?


Now, you’ve heard me complain about only having one water break during marching band practice. Well...today, the person who usually brought the water...didn’t bring the water. We had absolutely no water breaks. Strangely, however, I wasn’t as thirsty as some of the times when I did have one water break...I guess they didn’t work us as hard today...but come on! No water breaks? Thank goodness it was a bit cooler today then usual, or probably we’d have quite a few people pass out...


Uniform fitting tomorrow (though other upperclassmen had it today)! As freshmen, we’re the last to be fitted. Oh, well...oh, but the uniforms this year are really cool! It consists of black pants, a blue/silver/black top (might have brass-colored buttons...can’t remember, though), a blue and silver sequin sash, and a black hat with a silver and black plume (oh, and gloves...can’t remember what color they are...probably white...).

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Uniform Fitting might not be the best time for water breaks.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Sorry you didn't get water!

CUTE picture, btw!

The uniforms sound interesting. I want to see a picture.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

Thanks, Ori! Though, I don't know if I'll be able to get a picture of it...I'll probably have to wait 'til the first football game, or something...

10:46 AM  
Blogger dddragon said...

LOVE your illustration!! What's up with the water situation?

3:58 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Great pix! Good job.

Water should be everywhere. It's a known fact.

Your mom says that the uniforms are really nice this year. Maybe your Aunt Aral will post a pix of your Aunt Acton Bell and herself in their uniforms. I know there's a cute one around somewhere.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

I think my band director said we wouldn’t have time to visit the concession stand because we are expected to eat before hand, Actonbell, and no food is allowed in the stands while we play.

But the practice last night had water (and I also was mistaken about uniforms...we had the fitting last night, not Wednesday night)!

Thanks, Alled Nox and Granny Nox! I’m not sure why we didn’t have water, but at least we had some last night. The uniforms look pretty neat, but they’re not fun to wear...

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home