8.08.2005

Back from the Beach




From Sunday to today, Nod the Jaffa, Haras the Tok’ra, and I went to the beach for fun. Although a lot of the time was driving, I still had a great time (is too tired to sound enthusiastic). We stayed at a “Bed and Breakfast” (more like a Bed and Continental Breakfast) called Bryn Mawr, and despite of the cost of the room, it was tiny, and Nod found a cockroach. Oh, well. We had a lot of fun down at the beach, and I had a great time saying, “See Haras float. Float, Haras, float! Float, float, float...” although, I paid the price for it with a mouth full of salt water and being attacked by the Tok’ra, but I still thought it was worth it. For dinner, we went to a place called the “Chatterbox”. The food was okay, but I got something off the kid menu (12 and under) and now I’m the “12-year-old” to Nod. Afterwards, we spent time down on the boardwalk were we bought some stuff and played in one of the arcades. The next day, after a somewhat good breakfast (though, Nod and Haras didn’t like it; I liked the waffles and cereal...) we went on the boardwalk again and played in another arcade. On the way home, we got to go to the Cheesecake Factory, which was a great treat...since we got cheesecake...and now we’re home. I’m really tried right now, but believe me, I had a great time.

Yes! Band camp was over last Friday! However, I still have a lot of band practices coming up...oh well...

5 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

you are SO bad!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Glad you had fun! I love the beach.

11:12 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

You are so to not bad.

You're sweet. I don't have any idea why they call you the Evil Twin.

Glad you had fun. You've had a busy summer little lady.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Did Dddragon stay home because she couldn't get a work-release from the band mommas?

2:29 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

doug: Monday was actually a band-less day! Our "Call Volume" was projected to be high on Monday and I couldn't get off.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home