8.21.2005

Stargate Poll

"Cast your votes now for your ten favorite episodes of Stargate SG-1. The six episodes that receive the most votes from our users will be aired in our Stargate SG-1 Viewer's Choice Marathon, Friday, Sept. 2, starting at 8/7C!

Select your top ten (or fewer) episodes from the list below by checking the box next to the title. To read a synopsis of an episode, click its title. When you've selected your episodes, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.

The poll opens Wednesday, Aug. 10, and runs through Thursday, Aug. 25 at midnight. Vote now, and tune in Sept. 2 at 8/7C to see if any of your favorites made the top six!"

(Click here to cast your votes!)

If you curious what I picked, here's the list in order of season:


  • TIN MAN
  • UPGRADES
  • WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY
  • WORMHOLE X-TREME!
  • LIFEBOAT
  • SPACE RACE
  • PROMETHEUS UNBOUND
  • IT'S GOOD TO BE KING
  • RECKONING, Part 1
  • RECKONING, Part 2


  • Now, I know not all of you are into Stargate...so feel free (or almost obligated) to use my choices...

    However, those who know about Stargate, you're still welcome to use the choices I picked. Though, I'm certain you already have a set of favorites. But if you don't...

    Other episodes I suggest that are good are ENEMY MINE (the Unas are in this one, Doug), THE OTHER GUYS, AVENGER 2.0, and THREADS. There are tons of other great episodes, but those are the ones I remember being good.

    5 Comments:

    Blogger TLP said...

    Okay. I voted the exact way you did. Is this a form of cheating? Just askin'.

    deuahpq - I won't go there.

    9:30 PM  
    Blogger Lila said...

    Okay, I voted with your suggestions. Next year, I'll make you use my selections for the All Star Game! ;-P

    whjzferi - really smart ferrets?

    10:52 PM  
    Blogger Goa'uld said...

    Well, I don't think it's cheating. I mean, you choose to vote what I voted on your own free will...right? lol...

    And I see you're all having fun with the word verification...

    10:10 AM  
    Blogger Doug The Una said...

    I voted your selections and feel no remorse. Mwahahahaha! I did substitute in Tok'ra pt I in your sister's honor.

    bjpnuva, v. To fall, as a star, into the Ori plane of existence.

    By the way, after reading this post yesterday I window shopped on Amazon for Stargate DVDs. Don't want to be illiterate after all.

    OK, last thing- I noticed in the episode guide that they have one called Fail Safe which is the name of a book I read when I was exactly your and Haras' age. You might look for it. Since you don't remember the cold war it might help explain why people Dddragon's and my age are so weird.

    11:39 AM  
    Blogger Goa'uld said...

    lol, Doug! And thanks (and to everyone else who voted)! I'll have to look for that book!

    12:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home