8.19.2005

Baal is Back!

...well, okay...next week he is...but he’s back! It showed so in the previews for next week’s episode. I knew he’d be back, but not so soon...but it is so cool! Oh, I am SO happy...

Anyway, I should talk about this week’s episode. I won’t give anything away, but I’ll say that the Goa’uld in this week’s episode is a shol’va! I mean, it was a minor Goa’uld who joined up with the Ori! It’s a good thing that the Tau’ri are punishing him by locking him up and not killing him (which would allow him to ascend). Luckily they’ll probably be also starving him, which will get him to see their ways since he’s such a pig. In this week, despite the damage the Goa’uld did, SG-1 did stop the Ori from building a super big Stargate. I just can’t wait for next week’s episode! Unfortunately, it’ll be very close to school time by then...I better stop talking about that...it’s making me feel all sad...

On a side note, the ground hog that lives under our shed today fooled Nod the Jaffa. He practically suggested that I blog it, so I decided too (even though I said I probably wasn’t, lol). Anyway, I was looking outside earlier today and I just happened to spot that the ground hog was out in our yard. Nod got quite excited, so he went outside, however he noticed that it wasn’t moving, even as he approached it. He actually got quite close to it and it didn't move. Puzzled by this, Nod decided not to get TOO close to it. I was outside briefly watching it, but it didn't really do anything. Literally. Nod moved the trap in front of it, then tired his best at sealing the front entrance under the shed. I went back inside...and Nod just moved aside, waiting for it to do something. Because this ground hog was smaller, it was able to squeeze into the back way under our shed. Even though Nod was defeated this time by the ground hog, it doesn't look like the ground hog can make it out the front way, so he stuck the trap right in front of the back entrance. Hopefully it'll work, but ya never know...it tricked Nod once, it might do it again ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

You have a groundhog under your shed? How cool! Nod being foiled by the groundhog reminds me of the movie Caddyshack, one of Nivek Army Ranger Pez's favorite movies.

11:14 PM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

I've been following links on blogs and happened upon your blog. Yours is very cool.

5:10 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

This is too funny. Your poor dad. He has been fighting that ground hog all summer.

Does he know about plastic explosives?

8:59 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Your pooor dad has been fighting that Ground Hog all summer.

It will die of old age before he traps it.

9:04 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

I'm having trouble with posting and commenting. Maybe this will get through.

I got a laugh out of the episode. Your poor day has been fighting that ground hog all summer.

9:09 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Poor Nod has been fighting that evil ground hog all summer. I think the hog will die of old age, living right there under the shed.

9:41 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

I think that evil ground hog will die of old age still living under that shed.

9:42 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Poor Nod. Been fighting that ground hog all summer.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

Yep, we do...in fact, I think Nod thinks there are more then one, or at least there are more then one in the area near our house...:P

Thanks, Shelly!

lol, Granny Nox! I think your comments got through :P

10:41 AM  
Blogger dddragon said...

I'm getting such a tickle out of ALL of mom's comments here ...

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home