9.03.2005

First Football Game with the Band

Today was my first football game with the band. It actually wasn’t too bad. Well, it was quite hot out, and the uniforms made it worse in that perspective, but I guess it could have been worse. In the stands, I had fun playing the music and such. However, I got so nervous during half time performance. My legs were shaking...and I know it wasn’t my best performance...or at least I don’t think it was...it went so fast...but I do know that it was just so bright and hard to see the hash marks...but afterwards it went back to being fun. I’m too tired to post anything else, so I might post more later, or the Nox might post some pictures, unfortunately.

Oh, yeah! And my school won 28 to 27. They were tied most of the time, until near the end. Anyway, I should go to sleep now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Well done, Goa'uld.t

11:03 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Congrats on your first show! It does sound hard.

Sounds like a good game, too, if anyone was actually watching it!

11:42 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Hey kiddo.
I'm sittin' here in the ol' Coyote Joe's Cafe, drinking espresso and reading blogs.

Glad the first marching thing is over. It will be less hard as you go along.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home