8.28.2005

The Brothers Grimm



I actually saw this movie yesterday with Granny Nox and the Tok'ra, but I didn't feel like posting about it until today. Overall, I liked this movie. It’s not near as cool as Stargate (well...that’s not actually saying much...since Stargate is the best thing), but I enjoyed watching it. I have a low threshold for scary movies, so of course, this movie did spook me out in some parts...but there were funny parts. The one part I absolutely hated and found totally unnecessary was when a kitten was kicked and killed. It was such a cute kitten...but I will try not to hold it against the movie. In my opinion, I liked the end of the movie better then the beginning, so if you watch it, do not let the beginning let you down (but, of course, you may really like the beginning; I mean, I liked it except for the kitten part, but I just really thought it was better near the end)! Anyway, I think it's a movie worth seeing and I would recommend it to other people. I got out of it without being scared to death, unlike after seeing the Ring, which means probably you guys won't be scared of it at all.


Today is my last day of freedom...I should make the best of it...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Thanks for the review! Good job. Me Wonder Woman Pez and Aved Princess Leia Pez are going to see it today.

I seem to be on a goofy-movie kick, so I'm not quite in the mood for it.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Have fun going back to school. We teachers love it when students return!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

You’re welcome, Ori :P!

Thanks, Fred...although part of me is looking forward to school, part of me has been effected by all the nightmares about not getting to classes on time and forgetting homework...although I know they’re just nightmares, they still make me overly worried that they may come true...

6:23 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Some of us have to the the worriers of the world. One of the curses of doing so well in school is the fear that you might get an A minus. You poor kid.

The movie was good, well, I thought it was just okay. But I always enjoy going anywhere with the two of you, so it was fun. Plus, I don't mind looking at Matt Damon.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I just popped in from Courtney's Blog (my daughter).
I like the movie, but it is a one-timer for me.
There were some cute parts, and I'm glad it had a happy ending.
Heath Ledger was funny.
Good luck in school!!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home