9.20.2005

Hunting Wabbits



Today we received some set changes. I mean, they're changing our performance and giving us the changes the week of our TOB (on the 24th)?! Oh, well...nothing else of interest to say...well, except that I'll be doing tier 2 for Hunting Wabbits tomorrow; my final tier...and for the first time, I hope I am the first to finish all the tiers. Strange, huh? And, it seems like for every practice since we finished learning all the sets I've been looking forward to band practice. Stranger, huh?

Oh! And the Tok'ra did the entire show today (not without mistakes, of course)! Aren't 'cha happy for her?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Good for you! You are like Queen Goddess of all Band Wallies! I'm glad Haras Pickachu Pez is coming along, too.

Wabbit hungting -- NO! That's just wong!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

OK, I understood at least 25% of that post. Congratulations to you and Tok'ra for what seem to be accomplishments. Good luck with the TOB. I'm as certain you'll do great as I am oblivious to what it means. Tunnel Of Bookshelves? Turn On the Bass? Two Outrageous Bandgeeks? I bet it's cool, though.

11:17 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Even I know that TOB is Tournament of Bands, Doug!

Hope it all goes well. And I'm glad that your sister is catching up.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Love the post, love the picture more. I can remember watching Elmer Fudd on Saturdays. Which, by the way, was the only day you could see a cartoon.

Doug, glad you admitted it before me.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

MERGGGGGH! TOWARNAMSHLINT...OFFF.BAAAAAAAAD!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

MERRRGH! Goud shluck toooniIIIIIIGHT!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home