9.25.2005

First TOB (Tournament of Bands)



Ugh...our band got third place out of three bands in our category...it was so depressing...

On a happier note, I was the first one to check off all of the songs in tier 2! It was quite neat...or did I tell y’all that already (hehe, y’all! Oh, I slay myself...)?

Anyway, back to the TOB...I’m so upset with my performance...my section leader said they would give me Smarties on Monday if I did well (oh, how I love Smarties...more then my mom by now, most likely)...and if we got third place when there were only three bands in our category, I obviously did something wrong...

Oh, well! I’ll just have to put ten times more effort in the upcoming practices, football game performance, and TOB!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Like I said on Haras Pickachu Pez's blog, with only three bands, I don't think the placings mean much. Chances are you were all good. It's subjective, after all.

Don't push yourself too hard -- I mean, make sure you're having fun!

Congrats on your test scores!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I like smarties too, so that doesn't explain your test scores. 10 times more effort? Does Kiddie C play trombone?

6:03 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

So you're a one-woman band? That's how it's all your fault?

Just askin'.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Actonbell's right, Goa'uld, although you can make it last 25 years and more.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

With my height, I bet I could stretch my "teenagedom" my whole life until I grow gray hair...I mean, they still ask if I want the "12 and under" children’s menu at restaurants...oh, I fear when I drive...I'll be pulled over every time a police person passes me and they'll continuously ask to see my license...

And thanks everyone!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Are you short? I can't believe you just made yourself seem even cuter! I love the idea of a little person playing trombone. Aral, put a pez-head on her on and help me out!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home