11.14.2005

Atlantic Coast Championships

Well, the marching band season is over. It’s so strange...in my mind, I still have practice tomorrow after school...or else it’s not a Tuesday. And, my mind still thinks I have a TOB on Saturday...but I don’t. It’s so strange...

Anyway, I had fun on Saturday. We surprisingly did better during practice earlier that day, but I suppose since we did a run-through in chunks before doing the whole thing helped...plus I was so nervous after I saw the size of the stadium...but I still had fun. I hung out with part of the low brass most of the three or so hours we waited for the awards, and that was fun, too. As stated on the Nox’s blog, we were in 20th out of 26th, entering the competition at 21st, so we bumped up a spot. I was so tired on Sunday, getting home at 3:00 in the morning...I really wish we did better, but it’s over now...very sad...we had a great low brass section, too...


Oh, well. Now off to join pit orchestra, Holiday Cheer, and jazz band!

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Well done, Goa'uld. So, now you've cut down one activity and added three?

11:24 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

You were 20th out of over 400. You forget that there were over 400 to start with. You had to place in the top 25 to get to the ACC. The others didn't even get to try.

Congrats! LOL on the added activities. You're not busy enough.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

It's weird when seasons end, isn't it?

Jazz band -- cool! You'll have to let me know when your concerts are... who knows?

11:46 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

What's the matter, Goa'uld? Cat got your mouse?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tak.

8:41 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

You ever posting again kid?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home