6.15.2005

Game Review: Final Impression: Super Smash Brothers Melee



“Final Impression” by no means mean I won’t play it anymore. Games like this one you can play forever...:D! But anyway, I thought I might as well call it that since I completed all the events and earned all the characters (except for Toad, but I’m not totally sure if it’s the truth that you can earn him...)

Events are challenges in one player mode that you can complete. Beating all of the events will earn you the stage (somewhere to battle in multiplayer mode) “Final Destination”, where you battle the “Master Hand”, the final boss in Classic Mode (another one player mode thing...). Events can consist of a variety of things, but mostly your goal is to defeat certain challengers. The last two were the hardest. Event #50 was where you had to battle the Master Hand and it’s crazy lefty, Crazy Hand. On the Internet, it suggested using a character called Falco Lombardi. I did use him in order to beat it, but not after a long time of failing. #51 was also VERY hard. You had to beat Giga Bowser (evil, larger version of Bowser, in my opinion), Mewtwo, and Gandondorf. Mewtwo and Gandondorf are in my opinion the strongest, most difficult characters to beat (if not human controlled). However, I was able to finally defeat them with the suggested character, Jugglypuff! I thought it was so funny that they’d suggest that pokémon...but it worked! Boy, it took so long to beat the last to events, I’m probably going to take a break from that game...maybe...

2 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

boy, am I glad that I don't have to listen to the clicking of the game controls anymore ...

yeah, right.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Sounds pretty cool... I'm sure it's better than Pong.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home