6.08.2005

School’s out forever! Erm...for the summer...

Although I stand by my statement that the school year went VERY quickly, it seems like ages since the last summer vacation! I celebrated it by playing hours on the GameCube...since I wasn’t able to do much of it because I had to study for finals. Oh, did I do my review on Super Smash Brothers Melee? If I haven’t, then I’ll do it now...it’s one of the best games ever! I also had Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64, but this one is MUCH better. Also, there are a lot more characters and places to battle. I’ve earned all except two (at least I think...) of the possible characters from the came: Mewtwo (who I desperately want to earn) and Mr. Game and Watch (who the Tok’ra wants me to earn; luckily, we need to earn Mewtwo in order to get Mr. Game and Watch...)

Anyway, I usually like battling games, and this one is no exception. What I like about games like this is that you could play it forever! It’s not a game that there is a plot, and it’s over and done eventually and you may or may not play again. Also, I really like multiplayer games, because it’s always more fun to have someone with a brain sitting there, playing with you (or against you). Which reminds me to tell you I do have four controllers...not hinting anything...just telling you...(since the Tok'ra won't always play with me...)

4 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

lol ~ you played ALL DAY!!

But I must say that you had great control and didn't play during finals and the week before. I'm sure your grades will be good (as usual!)

11:17 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Let's face it kid. You are a BRAIN. Major brain. I always enjoy your posts.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Isn't it a good feeling when finals END? I miss that sense of accomplishment and RELIEF.

Enjoy your summer vacation! I know you've earned it.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

lol, I hope you all have a great summer, too!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home