5.08.2005

Six Flags




Yesterday was our band’s trip to Six Flags Great Adventure. Of course, not the whole band went, and according to a Tok’ra by the name of Haras, the group was smaller then last year’s, and last year’s trip to Dorney Park was a lot better. I still had a lot of fun, of course, besides getting sun burnt. I didn’t go on a variety of rides...but I rode my first ferris wheel (four times), the Musik Express (five times), and the Autobahn (bumper cars; once, unfortunately). Although the bummer cars are usually my favorite, the line was too long. Twice while I went on the Musik Express, I was severely squished, because we had to fit three people in one seat. In the beginning, our group actually got separated from Haras and another friend, and didn’t meet up with them until lunch. I didn’t care, really, though. I got addicted to this one game, though, where you have to roll a bowling ball on these rails, and hope it stays in the dip. I got the “second level” prize (by winning twice), a blue fish I named Elmar. And this viewer you see depicted above is what I bought while I was there. It has a picture of me and another one of my friends. I didn’t bring a camera, but a friend of mine did, so maybe I’ll be able to upload more pictures to show you. Also, expect some game reviews, soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Hey, sounds like fun! I used to love trips to amusement parks. Going with groups from school was always fun, too. I remember it quite fondly! Glad you'll be blogging some game reviews.

I really *do* wish I could've gone to your Confirmation. I actually enjoy those sorts of things.

7:11 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Wonderful fun. Thanks for blogging. I like to "hear" about your life. The trip sounds great to me.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home