12.27.2004

Game Review: Beginning Impression: Mario Kart Double Dash




This is so far my favorite racing game of all time! I'm so far really good at it, but of course it can challenge me, which is always good. The steering is much better then Kirby Air Ride (though, Kirby Air Ride does that intentionally...) and I like the idea where two characters per kart (one steers and the other uses items). So far I have about three gold trophies in the 50cc (I don't know what exactly 50cc means, but it refers to the vehicle; 50cc is the easiest, then 100cc, and 150cc is the hardest.) And like Kirby Air Ride, you have to earn vehicles. Only, you begin with much more then in Kirby Air Ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the games! Naturally you're good at them. You're good at just about everything.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Sounds like a fun game! You have to tell me what Santa didn't bring you, so I can bring it when I visit in a couple of weeks. By the way, "cc" refers to engine size (cubic centimeters). So the 150cc is a bigger, more powerful engine than the 50cc, etc.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home