11.14.2004

Game Review: Beginning Impression: Crash: Twinsanity

Crash: Twinsanity is a game I recently bought myself...it's really neat! I actually have never played a Crash game before (I think) but I was sucked into buying it because Neopets was advertising it in one of their games and I really liked what I saw in the trailer, but don't worry; I'm glad I bought it. It's really neat...and so far I like the story plot. (and the music is really cool too...though I'm still thinking if it's my favorite video game music...after all Kingdom Heart's music was awesome...)





*-*-*Oh, and here's a link to the game's 'official' website.*-*-*

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Looks pretty cool!

7:52 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

I had no idea these games were so good. This one looks very good.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home