2.10.2005

Stargate Convention

Boy, the Stargate Convention on Sunday was a BLAST! It was so cool seeing the actors in person! They were all WONDERFUL speakers, especially Gary Jones, who kept me laughing the whole time! I did take a lot of pictures, but I have been too lazy to upload them. It was cool getting there signatures and all. I wish I had asked Michael Shanks a better question though...I'm not good making them up at the spot. I wish the whole SG-1 was there...that would have been awesome...well, I should be happy for who I did meet!

But I have to admit; some of the people there were creepy! I mean...I can't possibly comprehend how the actors feel after listening to and answering such bizarre people...! I feel normal, now...:(

4 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Sounds as if it was great fun! You are lucky that your folks are cool enough to take you to a convention like that. You ARE normal. Get over it. Strange, yes, but strange is normal for you. LOL

10:55 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Good for you for having the guts to ask any question! Yes, sci-fi conventions are notorious for having lots of weirdos. For example, take YOUR MAMA! She's a Trekkie (is that the proper spelling?) weirdo from way back when.

9:12 AM  
Blogger dddragon said...

I beg your pardon - I was a TREKKERahem.

Yes, I was and still am wierd. Enuf to make my offspring nervous in large gatherings.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

It must be fun to embarrass your offspring....

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home