5.16.2005

Game Review: Final Impression: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I love this game! I have always liked Legend of Zelda games, but on the GameCube, it’s a totally new perspective. Plus, the main character, isn’t technically Link, and you can name him (though the Tok'ra and I named him Link, anyway :P). Dungeons have always been my least favorite part of this kind of them, but because of the new look, I don’t mind them as much (in the Game Boy games, when I got this item called Roc's Cape that would allow you to jump/“fly” for a longer period of time rather then Roc’s Feather that would allow you to jump one space, I use to just go all around the area, just jumping around, avoiding the dungeon since I get spooked out because of them, even if they don’t look remotely realistic.) (Oh, and this game doesn’t have a Roc’s Cape OR Roc’s Feather, so I’m depressed about that. That’s the one major negative). Where was I? Oh, yeah...um, the game has tons of cool elements, such as pirates, and you get your own ship that you use sailing around from one island to another...and I’m just ranting, I guess...



Oh, yeah...and I beat the game and I was playing it again, because second time around you get to keep your original clothing (that the boy was wearing in the beginning, instead of the usual Link garments). It was a lot of fun, and the ending was really sad, but it was appropriate. It was actually probably one of the better endings I’ve seen in games! Oh! I guess I should give this a rating...I’d give it a 10/10, even if though it doesn’t have the cape! If I forgot anything I want to add...I guess I’ll add it later...I'd say more about it, but I really think all of you should play it...it's a lot of fun :D!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Sounds like fun! I still wish they'd had games that cool when I was a kid....

10:12 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Sounds really, really, cool. Way cool.

You write in an interesting manner. Good job.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home