5.11.2005

Branding and Baltimore

Our eight-grade trip to Baltimore was quite fun, but VERY disorganized. The bus played Napoleon Dynamite on the way down, but I played Super Mario Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (which I’ll do a game review once when I’m finished with it). I finally reached the last level with the time I had on the bus ride! Anyway, our first stop was at Fort McHenry. They made us do a worksheet, which I really dislike doing on fieldtrips because then I have to find specific information...and plus people keeping asking me for the answers! But it was a beautiful day, and the fort was an interesting place. After that, we went for lunch, which was really nice; I had pizza, water, and ice cream, and the shops there were interesting. Next, the aquarium was pretty and such, and the dolphin show was cool, too...but I had a lot more fun when I went with my family rather then with the whole school.







Because we are learning about cowboys in history class, we got to brand people (picture is of my brand that I did on my hand)! I originally tired bending the wire into a cat’s head, but I didn’t have enough wire, so I stuck with the musical note. I know eighth notes have it filled in and such, but I still think it is cool. I got a total of eight brands (including mine) and had to have my sleeves rolled up for most of science class (the period after). They took SO long to dry! Though, mine was the first to dry, obviously because I branded myself first :P

I'll probably post the game reviews tomorrow so don't have multiple blogging in one day, then none the next.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Cool post! Very interesting. I know you had fun on the trip, in spite of the immature boys.

Good brand.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

Thanks! Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite is very boring...I don't know why some students at my school are obsessed with it...!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Cool brand! I want one.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home