6.10.2005

Episode I of IV

This is part one of a four part episode/series thingy. Although, this is the only one completed, the plot and lines for the rest are finished. You may or may not see the next part soon...depends on how much I work on the next one. I know the plot of this “episode” may be confusing...(same with the other episodes)...but oh, well. The Tok’ra said that there is a really funny part in the next one, though (well, I think in the third part, actually). Hopefully she won’t ruin it for you...oh, and I was too lazy to put in sound or fix it up. Enjoy...




Warning: You may want to stop the sound and decrease the quality of this (by right clicking) because it runs a bit slow because of the amount of Flash things on this blog.



5 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

oh oh oh that is FUNNY!

Watch closely at the end ~ a pez flies out and hits Jack

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

That is so awesome!!! I watched it before I saw dddragon's comment here, so I got a great treat at the end with the Pez! I'm honored! It looks like a Simba Pez, too. I'm very impressed!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Oh, and by the way, I was impressed by the header! Pretty cool stuff! Puts the rest of our headers to shame.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

lol, thanks!

Aw, all of your headers are great, too!

9:53 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

YOU are one talented, smart kid! You just amaze me.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home