6.14.2005

Episode III: Jedi Training

And here’s the third episode! This is the one that contains one of the Tok’ra’s favorite scenes...I think you’ll know which one it is, but she can tell you which one if she feels like it. A bit more action in this one (I’ll touch up the light saber parts a bit more in the last episode), but still there is quite a bit of dialogue. I tried to make it slower with the dialogue, but don’t forget about the pause button if you need it. I have the quality set to medium, but if you think it’ll still run fine on high quality, it’s your decision to change it. No sound, again, but still, I’d pause the sound.


5 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

This is just amazing! I have no idea how you do this. You are a star.

1:15 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

ROFL ... hurry with the next installment!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Awesome... your best yet!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Oh... but the bar should really serve beer...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home