6.28.2005

Reference

I admit, sometimes I guess I can get confusing when I refer to certain people as a Tok’ra or a Nox, so for you Tau’ri (humans from earth), I have composted a list that you may use as a reference:

  • Goa’uld: Although there are many, I usually refer to myself as Goa’uld, though my proper name is Tak Simba Pez. Goa’ulds are gods.
  • Tok’ra: The true translation I suppose would be “the resistance”, but they’re really ex-Goa’ulds that apparently do not think the galaxy should be ruled by Goa’ulds. Haras Pikachu Pez is a Tok’ra, and I often refer to her as the Tok’ra.
  • Nox: “A small, peaceful, fairy-like people who occupy the planet previously thought to be uninhabited.” That’s what the people of Stargate Command define them as...but they’re some kind of weird race that can bring people back from the dead and make things invisible. They’re rather self-centered and conceded if you ask me...think they’re above everyone or something...anyway, Alled Mickey Mouse Pez is a Nox.
  • Jaffa: “Humanoid species with marsupial-like pouches, genetically engineered from humans. Their pouches serve to incubate a Goa'uld larva. The symbiote gives strong healing capabilities and strength to the Jaffa. The Jaffa constitutes the majority of the military strength of the Goa’uld.” I found that definition on the web, and it sounded a bit right...Nod (I’m not sure if he’s associated with a certain Pez yet) is a Jaffa. That silly Tok’ra keeps on calling him Shol'va (traitor), though...

4 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

Nod's full name is Nod Donald Duck Pez.

LOL

1:17 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

Oh, yeah! Heh...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Goa'uld said...

Oh, it's okay :D! And yes, camp was very fun :)!

8:00 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

I have a letter here that I sent to you at camp, but was returned because it arrived there after you were gone.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home