6.27.2005

Acting Camp

As I mentioned last week, I was gone from June 19th to June 24th at an acting camp. It was a lot of fun :D! I met some great people, and some great actors! The funny thing was that there was only one guy at the camp! Though, he enjoyed the attention (though, he did complain a bit about the makeover some of the girls gave him)...:P. We did a lot of acting games, and such, and saw the musical Once on this Island. It was really wonderful :)! Also, we performed on Friday Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Boy, was it hard to memorize our lines in under five days! The parts were given randomly and I was the narrator (and part of the gum machine; we barely had any props, so people had to be machines! It was quite funny...and we didn’t have costumes, either, so we all wore the camp t-shirt and some hat or something to distinguish the different characters). I didn’t have many lines, but my lines were long.

It was a great experience, and I’d love to do the High School version next year, if the Tok’ra allows me...

(Here’s a picture of the sky when we had a campfire on the first night; I’d show you more...but I don’t feel like it :P)

4 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

glad that you had a good time ... what a beautiful sky!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Sounds like a lot of fun... yeah, that's a beautiful picture!

10:29 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Love the photo!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you enjoyed the camp.

10:38 PM  
Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

Oh, how wonderful! Now you can play the Blessed Virgin in a Christmas pageant!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home