8.19.2006

Viewers Choice Poll (SG-1)

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite episode of Stargate SG-1 here! These are the episodes I voted for, just in case you don’t watch Stargate SG-1 but would like to vote:

  • Window of Opportunity
  • Lifeboat
  • Space Race
  • It’s Good to be King
  • Prometheus Unbound
  • Ex Deus Machina
  • Reckoning Part 2
  • Moebius Part 2
  • Tin Man
  • Upgrades

    Other Suggestions:

  • The Other Guys
  • Avenger 2.0
  • Wormhole X-Treme
  • Heroes (Part 1 or 2)
  • Citizen Joe
  • Avalon (Part 1 or 2)
  • Reckoning Part 1
  • Moebius Part 1

    ...etc.

  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Doug The Una said...

    Should I check with Bookworm before voting a straight Goa'uld ticket?

    10:18 PM  
    Blogger TLP said...

    How 'bout I just give you my password and you vote for me? Neither that or you have to tell me what season this choices are in.

    10:53 PM  
    Blogger Lila said...

    Okay, I'll go vote. I'm easier than Doug and less lazy than TLP!

    ;-P

    8:23 AM  
    Blogger TLP said...

    I resent being called lazy by AP3. It's true, but ya doesn't hasta say it!

    Okay. I voted. That was hard work finding all your choices.

    11:26 AM  
    Blogger Goa'uld said...

    Oh, I guess I should have also included the season they are in...but it’s good work for our brains to go searching for the episodes...I think...

    And Doug, don’t worry about Bookworm...she actually doesn’t like Stargate nearly as much as the rest of us...some say she...doesn't care...but of course, I do know she likes Window of Opportunity. That one is probably the best Stargate episode.

    10:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home