7.21.2006

Almost on the road...

Yes! I passed the test to get my learner’s permit! Of course, I haven’t really driven on any real roads, but I have gotten a chance to practice in a large parking lot. It’s kind of scary...but I can’t wait to learn more.

Today is the day I’ve been waiting for my entire life...ever since I remember, I’ve always wanted to drive...although, my inspiration was racing video games and go karts...but still, I’ve always wanted to drive, and now I finally have!

I hope to be able to drive to band practice on Monday, but I’ll have to practice some more before I’m ready...

I didn’t post yesterday, but I did take the test yesterday and failed...I didn’t even get to see the last four questions...but the questions I got yesterday were worded so strangely...today, I only missed one and skipped one (which they didn’t have me answer at the end of the test). It was so easy today compared to yesterday...I just wish I got the test I got today yesterday...

6 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

YES! You go girl! This is wonderful.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Good for you for passing the test.

I'm glad I'm safely up here in New England, though! ;-P

6:39 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

They do make those questions especially tricky. Maddening foolishness designed to make some people fail and justify the test.

I failed a couple times now. Of course, you're supposed to be pretty smart.

2:39 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

When I took my oral test to drive in PA, they asked me one question: "Is it a right or a privilege to drive in Pennsylvania?" I bit my tongue, and swallowed my pride and said, "It's a privilege." They smiled and gave me my license.

9:01 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Hey kid! It was thrilling to see you drive into our driveway with your mom in the passenger seat. A natural order of life goin' on here.

9:35 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

Rabbit Rabbit

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home