12.24.2006

Merry Christmas

[Don't forget to turn off the sound at the top! Click on the tag to start!]



Happy Holidays, bloggers! I had a pretty neat animation planned, but even though I’ve so far worked about five hours with it, I’m getting frustrated with it, and I know I will not be able to finish it for Christmas, so you can at least see what I have up to the point Samantha Carter [Natalie Cole] is suppose to start singing...well, I did do a bit more than that, but I’d rather show the rest when I’m finished [if ever...probably not until after Christmas, but I don’t know...I’m pretty frustrated with it. Oh, and in the animation, Nat King Cole was going to be Jack O’Neil singing]. Also, it is still a bit dysfunctional, so you might have to lower the quality by right clicking on it.

But oh, well, at least I did something, eh? Anyway, have a Merry Christmas, a spectacular Saturnalia (well...belated), and a great New Year.

P.S. I’m getting my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday...wish me luck...

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy holiday's, Goa'uld! And good luck with the wisdom teeth.

That animation was grand to me.

1:00 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Well, I can't get it to play for me yet. I'll be back.

I hope you're feeling better today. Poor baby.

11:33 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Finally I can see it! You're a smartie. Good job so far.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Sorry it took me so long to get over here... it looks pretty good to me!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home