6.22.2007

R.I.P., Dear Chatham

I thought today, the day of the last episode of SG-1 could not get any worse. My family’s dear 20-year-old Siamese cat Chatham has been put to sleep today. I was hoping to experience my first moments of life without him at college, with the hopes of being able to visit him again. However, now I can only be at peace knowing that he is no longer suffering from the many pains he had in his old age. At least he got to spend some of his last happy hours basking in the sun, which he loved so much.




Please, rest in peace, Chatham. You are much loved.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I'm sorry sweetheart. He had a good long life. But I guess that doesn't help your feelings. He was there when you were brought home from the hospital, and you've never known a life without him.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

That is a nice tribute and I'm sorry for the loss. It sounded like the good part of a great life was behind him but I know he'll be missed,

8:30 PM  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

My Siamese cat P.E. had to be put to sleep about the same time, due to kidney failure. Maybe the two buddies met on the other side to make trouble. They are Siamese if you please!
Here's P.E. with Pansi and Aubvey

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home